9th Annual Business Conference
The Business of HR
The Rutgers University award winning graduate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes an annual business conference in the spring of each year.This important one-day conference attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate students, and Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts.
This year’s 9th annual business conference theme is “The Business of HR”. As you are aware, the stock market, economy and global community have experienced increased volatility, which has created an optimal time for HR professionals to assess their strategic role they play. We would like to extend an opportunity for you and your organization to join us for this exciting day of bringing together present and future HR leaders to focus on strengthening HR’s strategic positions within organizations.
Currently our notable speakers are:
- Vicky Creamer, Vice President Human Resources IBM Services Delivery, IBM
- Michael Ehret, Vice President Leadership Development and Learning, Johnson & Johnson
- Lisa Calicchio, Vice President, Global Recruiting, Covance
- Stephen Gillooly, Director, HR Transformation, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Tara Favors, Executive Director Talent Development, Morgan Stanley
- Meredith Lubitz, Vice President Talent Development, Dow Jones
- Panelists from Bank of America:
- George Rinehart, FVP, Human Resources, Bank of America
- Lisa Benaroch, SVP, Human Resource Executive, Global Wealth & Investment Management, Bank of America
UPDATE: HRCI approved this conference for 5 General Recertification Credit Hours
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Wednesday, March 27. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking and additional information about the conference will be sent to all attendees soon.
- HR Professionals - $25 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition - Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)